There’s nothing more important than having your child’s car restraint installed correctly.
While fitting a baby/child car seat may seem relatively simple and easy to do, it’s important to understand that, to safely transport children, we must ensure:
- The restraint is the right size for the baby/child
- The restraint is correctly fitted to the vehicle
- The restraint is properly fastened and adjusted for the baby/child
Baby Safe installers are professionally trained to ensure all the above requirements are met, and will also take the time to:
- Explain additional safety measures you can take
- Show you how to use/adjust your car restraint effectively and safely
- Answer any questions you may have
Baby Safe Australia is committed to offering a high quality installation and service. We are up-to-date with the latest products, as well as current state and federal laws and guidelines. But the best part is, we come to you! We service all areas of metropolitan Melbourne, 6 days a week. Baby Safe Australia now offers a mobile professional fitting service.